Ericshouse Healing Hearts Grief Retreat for Couples
If you have lost a loved one to suicide or substance abuse and want to explore your grief journey in the company of others who know and understand your pain, join us on February 16th and 17th in Carefree, Arizona for our Couple’s Retreat.
Grieving the loss of a loved one can be especially stressful on our relationships. Even the most loving couples find that the differences in the ways we deal with grief drive us apart. We will share our journeys with each other and explore the unique ways in which we grieve and mourn our loved ones. Throughout the retreat, we explore:
- Understand the stigma and guilt that comes with these losses
- Discover ways to find relief through the transformation of our sorrow and pain
- Find meaning and purpose in our loss and hope on our paths forward
- Explore the different ways in which men and women grieve
- Come to terms with lingering questions about your higher power, the prospect of life after life, and the role spirituality plays in your loss.
This retreat mixture of conversation, self-reflection, social time, free time, and opening up to experiencing happiness and joy once again.
We will be joined by Andrew Ecker for a fun and uplifting drum circle and guest speaker Melinda Vail for a discussion and demonstration of life after life as she provides readings and insights from our loved ones.
For Additional Information click here.