Transforming Your Grief: Living with Meaning & Purpose Women’s Support Group
August 4 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Pre-registration is required. Please email email@example.com to see if this is the right group for you!
If you are a woman who is ready to rise from the ashes from a traumatic loss wiser, stronger, and more resilient, we invite you to join this “workshop-like” support group. This group is developed by accredited life coaches to help you establish new priorities in life, write the next chapters of your life, and find meaning in your trauma.
This group will focus on:
- Exploring you core values
- Unpacking your bags – exploring your strengths, talents, and gifts
- Discovering what makes your heart sing
- Understanding your passion and calling
- Understanding your capacity for self care
- Exploring you lifestyle
- Writing your new life story
By attending this six-week group, you will be able to:
- Be positive about where you are in a new stage in life.
- Learn how to engage others and express gratitude for those things in life that you value.
- Free yourself to talk honestly about your feelings and emotions.
- Reflect on your loss and explore how it can transform your world.
- Explore your work life either as a career or support to
- Open to exploring new ideas and opportunities
- Develop long-term relationships with others in the group who have experienced post-traumatic growth.
Marianne is an ICF-accredited Life Coach with an MBA and multiple certification in grief and loss. These include:
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist (GRS)
- Certified Grief Specialist, Death Studies and Thanatology
Marianne spent 35 years as an aerospace and defense executive. She was President and Vice President along with various other capacities with a concentration on international business development and program management. She owned and operated an international aerospace company for more than 10 years.
Marianne left corporate America to pursue a business coaching certification through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC) and is a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) with the International Coaching Federation (ICF). After the loss of her youngest son, Marianne chose to turn her tragedy into good for others. She founded EricsHouse in 2017 to help those left behind sort through these devastating losses in order to integrate their grief so they may find joy and happiness again. EricsHouse helps people rise, survive, and thrive even in the face of devastation.
Outside of her corporate life, she experienced a number of life transitions encompassing career, business, loss of a sibling, loss of a child, loss of parents, a divorce, a Down Syndrome son, a Down Syndrome sister.
This group is limited to 12 people and will run for 6 weeks on Wednesday, August 4th Sessions will be held VIRTUALLY on a bi-weekly basis from 5:30 pm.
Wednesday, August 4th- 5:30 pm AZ Time/MST (7:30 pm EST, 4:30 PST)
Session Dates: 8/4, 8/18, 9/1, 9/15, 9/29, 10/13,
Wednesday, August 4 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
Wednesday, August 18 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
Wednesday, September 1 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
Wednesday, September 15 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
Wednesday, September 29 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
Wednesday, October 13 at 5:30 pm AZ Time (8:30 pm EST, 5:30 PST)
There is a $45.00 charge for this group. Scholarships are available.
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED. Please email Marianne at firstname.lastname@example.org to determine if this is the right group for you. Once you are pre-registered, you will receive a link to complete your registration.