Philosophy & Overview
Our support groups offer a safe place for people to share their journey after the loss of their loved one. Our groups are organized to support you no matter where you are in your journey. Learning about the grieving process is an important part of healing and learning from others can assist you in understanding your own journey.
Whether you join us on-line or in person, our group leaders will provide you with a safe, nurturing, judgement-free experience. Every member is pre-screened to enter the most appropriate group for his/her particular needs. Some groups will offer educational experiences and guest speakers. All groups will provide an experience where feelings, worries, problems, and joys can be expressed and received freely.
By joining an EricsHouse group, you will:
- Feel less lonely, isolated, or judged.
- Have reducing distress, depression, anxiety, or fatigue.
- Talk openly and honestly about your feelings.
- Improve skills to cope with challenges.
- Stay motivated to find healthy ways of grieving.
- Gain a sense of empowerment, control, or hope.
- Learn from others about coping strategies that work.
- Honor and memorialize your loved one.
EricsHouse makes all groups affordable. As a non-profit dedicated to healing broken hearts, we ensure that everyone who needs support gets support. Our fees cover materials and expenses only. If you simply don’t have the resources to cover our fee, we will help.
The fee for all groups is $50.00. Please call 855-896-5658 for more information.