Living with Meaning and Purpose: Transforming Your Grief: Virtual Workshop Style Group for Mothers who lost a child to unexpected causes (Suicide, Substance Use, Accident, Homicide, Sudden Illness)
If you are a woman who is ready to rise from the ashes of a traumatic loss wiser, stronger, and more resilient, we invite you to join this “workshop-like” support group. This group is developed by accredited life coaches to help you establish new priorities in life, write the next chapters of your life, and find meaning in your trauma.
This group is recommended for loss survivors who are a year or more out from their loss. It is $240 for all 8 sessions. For more information email, [email protected].
Every other Tuesday for 8 weeks from 11am-12:30pm AZ time.
Session Dates: August 15, August 29, Sept. 12, Sept. 26, Oct. 10, Oct. 24, Nov. 7, Nov. 21
This group will focus on:
- Exploring you core values
- Unpacking your bags – exploring your strengths, talents, and gifts
- Discovering what makes your heart sing
- Understanding your passion and calling
- Understanding your capacity for self care
- Exploring you lifestyle
- Writing your new life story
By attending this eight-week group, you will be able to:
- Be positive about where you are in a new stage in life.
- Learn how to engage others and express gratitude for those things in life that you value.
- Free yourself to talk honestly about your feelings and emotions.
- Reflect on your loss and explore how it can transform your world.
- Explore your work life either as a career or support to achieve and/or maintain balance.
- Open to exploring new ideas and opportunities.
- Develop long-term relationships with others in the group who have experienced post-traumatic growth.